Greetings

COMtnClimber

COMtnClimber

Hello fellow outdoor types,

I like to use nature to wash clean all that nasty suburban living stuff that us modern people do.  My name is Steve, but that's just useless trivia you'll never remember.  What you should remember is that I love virtually anything that gets me out of the house.  With my wife, I have two young children (4 and 2) that I am attempting to coerce--I mean gently teach--to appreciate the outdoors, which at times is easier said than done.

I am a former accountant who abandoned stuffy cubicles a few years ago, though I still do some part time accounting work.  That's because my new calling in life, freelance adventure and travel writing, isn't exactly a license to print money.  But in my view, if you're doing something for the money, you're doing it for the wrong reason.

I live in Colorado, and while I'm not a native I got here as fast as I could.  I'm usually too busy climbing 14ers, fly fishing, skiing, and hiking to live an ordinary life, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Thanks for listening to my story and I'm looking forward to getting to know y'all around here.  Cheers.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
Aaron Zagrodnick

Welcome to the forum Steve, sounds like a pretty good list of priorities!