REI Dividend

Aaron Zagrodnick

I have settled on the Atmos 50L (the fancy new anti-gravity pack)--only have 5 packs, so it's time to get another?! Going to purchase it tomorrow as that's the start of the 20% on one item. Will try to get everyone a report on how it works for me.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aaron Zagrodnick

• AdventureMyk

• John B

• tmountainnut

• Premium Member
Aaron Zagrodnick

I have settled on the Atmos 50L (the fancy new anti-gravity pack)--only have 5 packs, so it's time to get another?! Going to purchase it tomorrow as that's the start of the 20% on one item. Will try to get everyone a report on how it works for me.

They look pretty nice John, definitely interested to hear what you think. If it's truly anti-gravity I might have to pick one up myself. :D

tmountainnut

I bought an action packer for the new dual sport motorcycle. Its big enough to hold my pack on the way in, and hold my motorcycle gear while i'm in the backcountry, and its lockable so that i don't find anything walking off when i'm not around :-)

AdventureMyk

Tmount, not sure what that one looks like? Got any links or pics? This is my back-country galloping steed. The idea of having something a bit more secure than the Cortech's that are on it now would be welcome and yet with the motocross riding-style I tend to have hardbags would probably destroy the subframe not to mention seriously overtax the rear suspension.

(okay, overtax it more than I do. I need a shock/spring set for this kind of riding)

post-947-143508724517_thumb.jpg

tmountainnut

Tmount, not sure what that one looks like? Got any links or pics? This is my back-country galloping steed. The idea of having something a bit more secure than the Cortech's that are on it now would be welcome and yet with the motocross riding-style I tend to have hardbags would probably destroy the subframe not to mention seriously overtax the rear suspension.

(okay, overtax it more than I do. I need a shock/spring set for this kind of riding)

An action packer is made by rubbermaid, and is a cheap way to have a "lockable" storage.

http://www.amazon.com/Rubbermaid-1172-ActionPacker-Storage-Gallon/dp/B00002N6SQ

tmountainnut

Yeah, your cortech setup looks much nicer for long distance. I'm planning on trailering my dual sport to the end of the 2WD stuff, so no adventure touring for the near future.

• Premium Member
Aaron Zagrodnick

Aaron,

Made the purchase--may try it out Sunday when climbing Vasquez peak.

Congrats on the new pack John - curious if you had a chance to test it out?

Aaron,

got out on a dayclimb of Vasquez peak (12,974) yesterday and used it. Should be able to post a brief review later this evening.