Multi-day backpacks

Thatsme

AdventureMyk

Great to hear, Griz! We have one fantastic outfitting store, two franchised versions of the same crappy retail-plus chain store manned by know-nothing teens that swear they have done it all but haven't a clue what any of the gear is, and a Gander Mountain that is in the process of turning itself into nothing more than an apparel-laden gun shop. REI can't get here soon enough!

REI can't get here soon enough!

My exact sentiments when they opened the Bozeman store a few years ago. No shortage of sporting goods stores here but more than a few carry stuff I would expect to find in Walmart and the handful that do carry quality backpacking/hiking gear seem to have lost a lot of their focus on customer service.

Great to hear, Griz! We have one fantastic outfitting store, two franchised versions of the same crappy retail-plus chain store manned by know-nothing teens that swear they have done it all but haven't a clue what any of the gear is, and a Gander Mountain that is in the process of turning itself into nothing more than an apparel-laden gun shop. REI can't get here soon enough!

I've lived in Kansas for over 20 years, waiting ...............

Then finally last year REI opened a store in Overland Park, Kansas! Before, I would have to go to the store in ST. Louis when I visited family or just order via the internet. No more.... I plan on stopping by REI tomorrow after work to check out their Labor Day specials, can't wait...............Perhaps a new pair of boots??

Gary M

Olathe, Kansas

just about 10 miles away from the REI Overland Park store!