Issue 21 Released

Aaron Zagrodnick

• Premium Member
Aaron Zagrodnick

Issue 21 of TrailGroove Magazine is now available! Click the preceding link or the cover below to take a look:

post-3-143508724861_thumb.jpg

In This Issue:

Thru-Hiking vs. Section Hiking

The Bailey Range

Canon G7X Review

Trail Maintenance

Trail News

Gear Mash

Tip: The 10 Essentials

Photo Tips from the Trail: Desert Photography

Mount Everest Base Camp

Backcountry Cuisine: Curried Chicken Noodles

Media: John Muir – My First Summer in the Sierra

The Kingly Season – Winter in the Smokies

In the Moment

Over 100 free pages dedicated to backpacking and hiking. Special thanks to all of our readers and contributors for your support and contributions towards the latest issue! If it's your first time viewing the magazine, we suggest starting on Page 1 for viewing tips and tricks. Prefer a different format or want to view the magazine offline? A PDF (Coming Soon) is also available. Your input is highly appreciated. Let us know what you thought about Issue 21 here on the TrailGroove Forum, or shoot us an email anytime. Thanks for reading and keep an eye out for Issue 22, due out right around the corner.

Issue 21 of TrailGroove Magazine is now available! Click the preceding link or the cover below to take a look:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3193[/ATTACH]

In This Issue:

Thru-Hiking vs. Section Hiking

The Bailey Range

Canon G7X Review

Trail Maintenance

Trail News

Gear Mash

Tip: The 10 Essentials

Photo Tips from the Trail: Desert Photography

Mount Everest Base Camp

Backcountry Cuisine: Curried Chicken Noodles

Media: John Muir – My First Summer in the Sierra

The Kingly Season – Winter in the Smokies

In the Moment

Over 100 free pages dedicated to backpacking and hiking. Special thanks to all of our readers and contributors for your support and contributions towards the latest issue! If it's your first time viewing the magazine, we suggest starting on Page 1 for viewing tips and tricks. Prefer a different format or want to view the magazine offline? A PDF (Coming Soon) is also available. Your input is highly appreciated. Let us know what you thought about Issue 21 here on the TrailGroove Forum, or shoot us an email anytime. Thanks for reading and keep an eye out for Issue 22, due out right around the corner.

Just partway through the magazine but I must stop to say the message in the Kingly piece is sublime. And the photos in the Olympic story left me with my mouth hanging ajar! Thank you Thank you!

Just partway through the magazine but I must stop to say the message in the Kingly piece is sublime. And the photos in the Olympic story left me with my mouth hanging ajar! Thank you Thank you!

and finally, Ted's almost zen-like story was the perfect ending.

• Premium Member
Aaron Zagrodnick

Glad to hear that you found some good reading in the latest issue TollerMom! :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
eliburakian

TollerMom,

Thanks for the nice comments about the photos on the bailey range piece. Being there left my mouth hanging ajar! It's really a special place, as is all of Olympic National Park.

Eli