Canyons of the Escalante

Aaron Zagrodnick

• Premium Member
Aaron Zagrodnick

It’s 5:15 AM and just like Matt promised last night, he’s crawling out of his tent right on schedule. I won’t belabor it, the guy’s a nut. Geography is his anti-drug. On our drive down from Salt Lake he recites every prominent peak along the Wasatch, it’s elevation, a description of the climb. Matt hasn’t descended our objective yet, the South Fork of Choprock Canyon, but you’d think he had. On our warm-up through the well-trodden and classic Neon Canyon he briefed us...

Tyler Hoecker takes us on a canyoneering journey through remote Utah canyon country, read the full article below in Issue 3:

Canyons of the Escalante

Issue 3 Page 1

Canyons of the Escalante, Neon Canyon and More

• Premium Member
Aaron Zagrodnick

Hi Danny,

I just tried from a few different browsers and a couple different networks and the links are working for me - Feel free to shoot me a PM or let me know if you're still having issues! There is a chance that it could take a while to load, especially if you're on a slower connection.

Aaron, it maybe the safe guards in my computer i will keep trying different things. I wonder if anyone else is having an issue. Thank you for you help.

• Premium Member
Aaron Zagrodnick

Sent you a PM - Hopefully we can track down the issue!