Did you see the eclipse?

BuddhaBrian

A friend and I went out on a night kayaking adventure. We found an island, strung some hammocks and started a fire. It was a good time. We were able to see a little of the eclipse through the clouds. 

I've done night kayaking a few times, but not night hiking. It's so much brighter on the water than in the woods. :-)

• Like 1

The moon was really bright where I was camped at 5000' Friday & Saturday, but disappeared into the clouds when I came home Sunday. Wish I'd seen the super bloody blue harvest lunar eclipse moon.

• Premium Member
Aaron Zagrodnick

Tried, but too cloudy here with the fall like cloudy weather that's been around lately, so the only place I saw it was on the Sunday night football broadcast. :)

Tried, but too cloudy here with the fall like cloudy weather that's been around lately, so the only place I saw it was on the Sunday night football broadcast. :)

It was clear here in the Midwest, and I had a great view from my back porch.  Silly me, I should have taken some photos with my new camera.  Guess I'll just wait for the next one to roll around!

• Like 2

I had waited for months so see it but It was WAYYYY too cloudy here. I actually sat outside during the whole thing looking up hoping for a break in the clouds but It never happened.