Gossamer Tips and Tricks

ADKinLA

So I have a Gossamer Gorilla pack winging my way and I don't have any experience with these packs. Any tips, hints, suggestions about best ways of putting together, utilizing the pack?

Unfortuantely, I do not have any tips, hints or suggestions about the pack, but I will be looking to hear what you have to say about the pack...I should be getting one sometime for a review... Hopefully it will be here in time for a trip in October...me and my wife are going to be heading to the Roan Highlands for a few (glorious) days of hiking...if it is here by then, it will be the pack I take.

I will be looking to load it down just so that my wifes pack will be as light as possible (although, she will be carrying her hefty Nikon D40, with some attachments...), however, I am only looking at about a 13 lb base weight still...so maybe around a 25 lb (or less) total starting weight...if the total weight is less than 25 lbs, I will be pulling the stay out of the pack...

Anyway, if you haven't already, check out Brian Green's write up on the Gorilla...

• 4 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
Aaron Zagrodnick

Hey ADKinLA,

Did you ever get the GG Gorilla? Just curious regarding your thoughts on the pack / how it's working out if it did indeed arrive.