Northern England trip is set!

jay

My Northern England trip is locked in, as far as dates.  Leaving Feb 26th and will be returning March 14th.  Main areas of interest are Lake District National Park and Peak District.  Am hoping to do some "wild camping" as they refer to it but not sure how that is going to work out due to the historic flooding that the area has been enduring this winter.

• Like 1

expect a trip report and photos upon my return.  trip will be pretty open ended but I have several general destinations in mind.. really looking forward to it, personally.

• Premium Member
Aaron Zagrodnick

I can imagine, look forward to the report! I visited England / Europe a long time ago but spent all my England time in the cities. Eventually I was able to get some hiking in later on that trip though...will have to scan those photos in someday! 

• Like 1

I am usually over there at least once a year; I have friends there that I visit.  Last summer, I managed to do a lot of trekking in Northern England and also spent a week in Scotland.  Weather permitting, on this trip I am going to go hit a few places that I didn't have time for last time. 

• Like 1