Free Year - GaiaPro Subscription

Aaron Zagrodnick

• Premium Member
Aaron Zagrodnick

Gaia GPS has been kind enough to offer a free year of their GaiaPro service (a $39.99 value) for Premium TrailGroove Members. The service allows all kinds of great mapping tools online at GaiaGPS.com and / or in conjunction with their separate Gaia GPS app ($19.99 – purchased separately) that I’ve found to be quite useful over the years. I’m personally pretty excited about the ability to layer maps on my smartphone like shaded relief and the public lands overlay.

Get the details on how to redeem this offer on the Premium Gear Deals & Search Page!

• Like 1

• Premium Member
Aaron Zagrodnick

Just a quick heads up that Gaia has released the next generation of their smartphone mapping app - and now with support for Trails Illustrated maps from National Geographic with a Gaia Pro subscription! 

The app is now free to install on iOS with a 7 day trial and still $19.99 on Android - and better yet, Gaia GPS has been kind enough to continue offering TrailGroove Premium Members a nice bonus - a free year of their Pro level service (usual price $29.99 to $39.99 depending on O.S.) that unlocks all the additional map sources (like the Trails Illustrated Maps) and allows for multiple map layering.

As always full details on how to redeem over the Premium Gear, Deals, & Search Page