Greetings From the North Woods of Pittsburgh

Trouttrekker

Trouttrekker

Hello, I'm new here. My name is Trouttrekker (formerly Cedric) and I'm an author who makes his living in property management here in the metropolis. I like to explore, from my immediate surroundings between the buildings and concrete here in Pittsburgh to much, much wilder places. If people know me for anything, it's for the Eastern Brook Trout Solo Adventure in which I walked a bit over 4,000 miles in search of native trout and fine habitat. I like to get off the beaten track, using 4-wheeler trails, ski trails or even, sometimes, designated hiking trails. I also like to combine my hiking with photography, fishing and running.

I always like to see new territory and maybe that's why I'm here at a forum today - it's brand new territory for me. I also like to take in diverse opinions and new insight on the outdoor recreation I love so I'm sure I'll find plenty of that here - it seems to be the right place - you all seem to be the right crowd. Here in Pittsburgh it's often hard to move beyond people who just like to talk about wild places to find people who really get out there.

So, I'm sure we'll be talking. Have a great mud season everyone!

• Like 1