Continental Divide Trail 2017 (NOBO)

EdGMoore

Hi Everyone,

As you may have guessed from the Subject title of this thread I am planning on 'thru-hiking' the Continental Divide Trail in April 2017! Even though it is 12 months away I have started the planning process already as I'm sure many of you know there is a lot to do beforehand.

I am 29 years old, live and work in London, UK and am taking a career break next year to fulfill a life long dream. In terms of previous experience I have trekked across Costa Rica (east to west) alongside undertaking numerous other small scale expeditions in the US and Europe.

Although I have friends and family that are planning on coming out to join me for periods of the trek, I would love to get in contact with anyone else that is also crazy enough to consider doing the thru-hike either partially or in its entirety with me!

Thanks for taking the time to read this message and fingers crossed there is someone else out there who might be looking to do the CDT next year too :-)!

Ed

• Like 1

Hi Paul,

Thanks very much for replying to my message and for the link. I've read through your article quite a few times already over the last few weeks and it has really helped, so thank you!

Best of luck with all your travels and I hope you don't mind me firing a few questions back on here from time to time.

Ed