Hike Georgia

Cup Of Joe

Hey Y'all, 

I'm Cup of Joe, 

I'm from the Atlanta area and looking for some good people to hike with. I don't have many friends who are in shape to hike more than a few feet. ( they are lame) 

I am very laid back kind of guy, 48 yr old. Dead Head too. 

I love to get out and hike most Sundays and Mondays over nighters. Most Trails I can get to with in a few hours. North Georgia is where I hike most. 

Looking for others to hike with. 

Greetings from another Dead Head :) I don't often get into GA, most of my hiking is in KY, NC, TN. Maybe we will run into each other on the trail.

shotgunpapa

Hey Joe my name is Jim I live in north Georgia in Adairsville I am 57 and just started hiking or will soon waiting on my back pack, I do a lot of camping I like the Hammock better than a tent I will start slow at first with 1 or 2 mile hikes but I plan on a 8 to 9 mile soon and I will do it in 2 over nights just to get going my health is not the best so I will start like that. but would like to have company on some of my hikes. Hope you have happy trails.

Jim

• 3 months later...

Hey there..I live about an hour southwest of macon......I do a lot of backpacking in the cohutta's and pine mountain region......hit me up

• 1 year later...
backpacker Bill

I live near Huntsville AL, recently retired at 57, I'm in decent shape, can't get my fellow Deadhead backpacking buddies to go often enough.  I'm ready to move up to longer trips (we typically only do 1 or 2 night trips, covering 5 to 10 miles per day.  Bill