Hi

Pinknika

Just saying hello...I joined to get more insight on cool trails and other adventurous things, I'm trying to get out there more and do more epic and fun stuff. I live on the coast of central California, having access to a lot of cool places like big sur, Santa Cruz, and San Francisco down to Santa Barbara. I haven't fully explored the area like I've always wanted to despite living here for a good long while. But it's never too late to start. Thanks for listening and looking forward to chatting with you all. And does anyone know how long it takes to get a comment approved? I replied to a topic last night, it took me a long time, but its not showing up and says it needs to be approved by a moderater. I replied to another topic just now, and it showed up fine, so I am not sure. If someone can help or if you are a moderator, please help. Thanks!

Edited by Pinknika
asking a question

Shhh. Don't be bragging too much about how awesome the central coast is. ;) I do volunteer work in the San Rafael & Dick Smith Wilderness areas, and also backpack Big Sur & Sespe.