FS: Tarptent Protrail

aguerra.1993

aguerra.1993

Hello everyone, I have a Tarptent Protrail for sale. It has only been slept in maybe 5 nights, it just isn't my style. It has been seam sealed by me and one night it did rain and I had no leaks. I'd be willing to let it go for $175 shipped. The tent has no scuffs or any signs of use. I will post pictures of it tomorrow when I get back from work so there is still some daylight left. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I will also include one of the trekking pole adapter things that makes the trekking pole go handle up in the front part of the tent instead of the handle to the ground.

Sorry, it was raining after work today. Pictures will hopefully be uploaded today.

I'm very sorry if anyone has been waiting on pictures, the afternoon showers are a pain when I get back from work. I'll have plenty of pictures as soon as I can. This is one I took of it on a trip about 2 months ago but since then it's only seen a couple of nights of use. 

image.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
aguerra.1993

Here are some photos I finally got around to taking. So sorry for the delay. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

aguerra.1993

I can do $150 plus shipping and get you a quote on how much that would be if you'd like. 

aguerra.1993

Alright I can let you know tomorrow afternoon, I'll stop by the post office with my tent and see how much it'd be. 

Can I have your zip code for when i go and get the quote, they usually ask for that. 

aguerra.1993

I just got out of USPS and they said the cheapest option would be shipping with priority mail and it would cost $11.35 

aguerra.1993

We can either do a money order mailed to me or ou can send it through PayPal. Most people prefer PayPal because I think you are covered there if one person in the transaction becomes sketchy or something and it's also quicker than having to mail a money order. I don't have one but if we go that route I can just use my girlfriends account and when the money is sent I will ship the tent. If we do a money order than you can just send one of those for the amount and when I receive it I send the tent as well. Priority mail also includes a tracking number, which is nice. 

mcdoherty and I have come to an agreement at $162 that he will pay via a personal check to me. As soon as the check clears I will be shipping the tent to him. I write this in the original thread to have it public for both of our safety and that we have come to an agreement.