2p Locus Gear Hapi Mid, cuben fiber, 11.5 oz

Surfcam

Locus Gear Hapi Cuben Fiber Mid with DPTE (Dual Pole Adpater)

-11.5 oz., 12 oz with guy lines and cuben fiber sack (both included). This is below specified weight that Locus Gear lists.

-.74 cuben fiber, spruce green. (color no longer an option from Locus Gear). Locus gear only offers white and black colors now. I prefer the spruce green because it's more stealth and blends in better with the landscape. It was a premium option. 

-additional 4 tie out points for a total of 8 tie outs. This is another premium option which gives you more tie out options for high wind situations. 

-DPTE (dual pole set up), this is the lighter carbon fiber version (3 oz/84 grams). This allows the shelter to be set up with 2 hiking poles in an inverted V configuration so the interior is open as opposed to a single pole set up where the pole is in the center. This is a nice option with 2 people  If solo, I set it up with a single pole to save weight.  

-71" X 104" X 51" (180cm x 265cm x 130cm)

The craftsmanship of Locus Gear is impeccable. This mid has 5 nights of use and is in excellent condition. I have used it in both rain and high winds and it has done great. The mid (pyramid) design is one of the best designs in terms of storm worthiness. This is the lightest 2p mid around.

http://locusgear.com/items/hapi-ctf3/?lang=en

Original price: $631

$485

•Paypal Friends/Family gift option preferred. 

•Free shipping in the Continental U.S. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Wolfram Hartmann

I'm interested, but I don't use Paypal. I live in Guatemala City, but I have a P.O.Box in Doral, Florida. Do you accept MoneyGram or WesternUnion transfer? Is there any other final offer/discount? Thx! :unsure: