Long time, No Hike!!

Norb5150

It's crazy how life gets in the way of enjoyment, isn't it? I was all set to accomplish all kinds of miles, tell all kinds of stories and share some experiences about the North Country Trail, but then my employer decided a great way to make more money is to lay off the people who butter the bread for the company. So....what the hell have I been doing since my last hike? Well, I got laid off on March 5th and since then I got some stuff in order then started school at the ripe age of 36. I never thought I'd go back to school for a fifth time, but here I am again. Full time student taking some Information Technology classes. I have hopes of becoming a top performer for Best Buy's Geek Squad :). So the weather is offering signs of change to tolerable conditions for weekend hikes, and that's exactly what is on my agenda for the upcoming months as time allows. Can't wait to get back to it and share some stories. See ya on the trail. 

015.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
Aaron Zagrodnick

Best of luck on the job front Norb and without a doubt look forward to checking out some of those upcoming trip reports!

Sorry about the job issues, can't imagine sitting in a classroom :)

I don't know about you, but hiking/backpacking helps keep me sane. Just keep hiking