2017 REI Dividends

Aaron Zagrodnick

• Premium Member
Aaron Zagrodnick

Just noticed that the annual dividend has now been applied to my account at REI. (Balance check link: https://www.rei.com/membership/dividend)

Would imagine a 20% off coupon will follow pretty soon as well. I've been interested in a couple new shelters, but they're not available at REI...although the food and clothing section are always good bets for me when I can't think of anything else to pick up. I may however look into the Ursack Major for a little more space on my longer trips compared to the standard Ursack. 

What's everyone else planning to put their dividend towards this year? :)

Aaron,

Thanks!   Just checked and I do have a little one.  Not sure what I will do with it yet.............

• Like 1

• Premium Member
Aaron Zagrodnick

Hey you might have a chance of it covering an entire pair - especially once the 20% member coupon & sale starts! There's always the "Garage" as well. Of course then there's shipping... Or there's always the option to request the check and cash out your balance. Looks like you'd have to wait until July for that though. :) 

• Premium Member
Aaron Zagrodnick

You can definitely find some pretty good deals in the garage from time to time, picked up a pair of mountain bike shoes last week for around half off....looks like the 20% off sale just went live today for full price and in the garage as well.

aguerra.1993

I picked up a Patagonia Nano Air vest for my girlfriend for $50 which I thought was an incredible deal and a less incredible but still great deal I also picked up a Patagonia Houdini for $51.

• Premium Member
Aaron Zagrodnick

The Houdini is a great jacket. I usually put mine up once summer hits, but for the other 3 seasons it sees near constant use. 

• Like 1

Thinking I might pick up a new pair of boots, likely the Asolo Fugitive. That, or a wedding gift for my brother and soon to be sister in law.