Hello from New Jersey!!

Outdoorsman0827

Outdoorsman0827

Hello everyone,  I am a first-time poster.  I live in New Jersey and I run my own Meetup group for hiking around New Jersey.  I know many people think the state is one big parking lot (of over-development), but there are many nice diverse ecosystems within the state.  Most of the elevation (mountains) within the state is in the north, but there are some hilly areas (although very few) within the south and central areas. 

I discovered Trailgroove recently and I really love the content in the magazines.  One thing that really impresses me is the high skill-level of photography.  The pictures are absolutely stunning!  I have decided to read (each week) one issue of the magazine starting from the very first issue in March/April 2012.  Hopefully sometime this year, I will be caught up on the most recent issue.  If anyone out there is from New Jersey, don't hesitate to contact me.  Maybe we might cross paths on a trail sometime.

Aaron, you are doing a great job with the magazine and keep sending out the high-quality material we all love reading about!

The Outdoorsman0827 (Jason-Michael)