New TrailGroove Heritage Shirts

Aaron Zagrodnick

• Premium Member
Aaron Zagrodnick

Have been working on this one for the last couple months, and am now glad to announce that our latest addition in the TrailGroove Store is now available! Our heritage shirts come in a comfortable poly cotton blend and we've added a design that's taken from the cover of the very first issue of TrailGroove Magazine back in 2012 so you can show off your support for TrailGroove in style. ;) As always shirts come with free US shipping and 20% off for Premium Members:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
Aaron Zagrodnick

Good idea! For on the trail wear, right now our best choices would be our synthetic shirt and hat options. :) The synthetic shirt I wear on every trip, and I like the hat for rainy days - helps with a rain jacket hood.

• 1 year later...
  • Premium Member
Aaron Zagrodnick

Good to hear. The synthetic performance shirt for the trail with the Heritage for after the hike makes for a pretty good combo!

I wear that shirt on and off trail. I should get a walking billboard TrailGroove discount  toward a TG visor when you all get around to getting that done Aaron. Tick tock. Get sewing Aaron. Get your grandma to work.:D