TrailGroove Store

Aaron Zagrodnick

• Premium Member
Aaron Zagrodnick

Gary,

We definitely appreciate the plug! :D Glad you're liking the hat / design!

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aaron Zagrodnick

• Gary M

• TollerMom

• HikerJen

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Was out on the trail for a bit, got back to see TrailGroove t-shirts available. Just placed an order, hope I got the size right this time. Will get back in a week or so with a report on the shirt.

Gary M

Olathe, Kansas

Edited by Gary M

• Premium Member
Aaron Zagrodnick

Thanks for the order Gary, shirt ships out tomorrow. If the size isn't right just let me know and we'll make it right! :D

Aaron,

Received my TrailGroove (Magazine) T-Shirt today. Details as follows;

Men's Organic Cotton Shirt, Color Charcoal, Size L. I'm about 5 ft. 10 inches and 185 lbs (pure muscle I might add). It's a real nice shirt which I'll be wearing a lot. Nice and soft, good fit. I like the organic cotton vs synthetics or blends. I have a skin allergy (age is catching up on me I'm afraid) so the cotton is great. So TrailGroove members, buy one or two!

As long as I'm online, try this one on for size....... Two days ago I took off from work for a hike. It was so warm, I had to cut my day short. Yesterday when I got home, it was 80 deg.

Today it's snowing, temp. about 32 deg. wind chills in the 20's. Is this a crazy year or what?

Gary M

Olathe, Kansas

Oh, I forgot to mention........................

Forecast is for 1 to 5 inches of snow. As I recall, it's May, not December; and this is Kansas, not the Rockies!!!

Gary M

Olathe, Kansas

• Premium Member
Aaron Zagrodnick

Hey Gary,

Glad the shirt is working out well. We also got quite a bit of snow here a few days ago, but with warm temperatures it's nearly all gone at lower elevations. Still sticking to the mountains though, might be time to sneak in another snowshoe trip before summer gets here!

Hey Aaron,

Just to show you the differences in our activities due to where we come from.......

I've never even had on a pair of snowshoes. In fact, I would have no idea how to use them. Sounds like a good idea for a future article in TrailGroove, I can't recall seeing one before on "snowshoeing". Heck, I don't even know if that is what its called!

Gary M

Olathe, Kansas

Hi Aaron, is there some sort of sizing charts for the t-shirts? I'm interested in the performance t, specifically.

• Premium Member
Aaron Zagrodnick

Jen,

Just added links to the sizing charts towards the bottom of the store page. I'd say the performance shirts fit a bit on the relaxed side, with the cotton shirts leaning a bit towards the trimmer side...I'm usually between a medium and large men's shirt but wear a medium in both. Hopefully this helps, let me know if you have any more questions!

Gary,

Good idea on the article...Originally being from the south I can totally relate on the snowshoes. However here in Wyoming they are definitely a cabin fever buster during long winters!