TrailGroove Store

Aaron Zagrodnick

• Premium Member
Aaron Zagrodnick

The TrailGroove store is open! Hats and stickers are currently available...More items to come soon... Check it out at the link below or by using the Store tab in the navigation bar above:

TrailGroove Store

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aaron Zagrodnick

• Gary M

• TollerMom

• HikerJen

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Happy to have just placed an order for a TrailGroove hat.....I wear a very loved Tilley Airflow mainly on the trail to avoid the sun, but promise to wear the TG at the taco stand after the hike while chowing down. Looking forward to the hat, looking forward to the trail! Good luck with the TrailGroove store.

Gary M

Olathe, Kansas

• Premium Member
Aaron Zagrodnick

Thanks Gary! Whether on the trail or at the taco stand I think it should make for a good choice. :D We'll get this out first thing tomorrow morning!

• Premium Member
Aaron Zagrodnick

TollerMom,

Thanks for the order, the hat ships out tomorrow! We're definintely planning to expand the inventory...Check back in a week or two... :D

Just got around to checking the mail, and received my TrailGroove hat! Nice looks and good quality, so I will be wearing mine here in Kansas.

I would send a photo of me wearing the hat, but I'm afraid I don't quite look as good in it as the young lady in TollerMom's forum reply. I don't want to have a negative impact on sales:)

As always,

Gary M

Olathe, Kansas

I'm afraid I don't quite look as good in it as the young lady in TollerMom's forum reply.

Being that I turn 57 in a couple months..THANKS! :o

Hey Aaron,

I just happened to notice on my new TrailGroove hat, available at your friendly TG store (forgive my obvious product placement attempt), there is a "trail groove". So the groove in the website logo is also actually on the hat. Very nice!

Also, I noticed some interesting new forum members from places such as Nova Scotia, Slovokia, Arizona, Michigan, and even a strange far away land called So Cal!

Happy to see new people who love the trail.

Gary M

Olathe, Kansas