Zion Criss Cross

Aaron Zagrodnick

• Premium Member
Aaron Zagrodnick

I smiled as the white sprinter van disappeared down the road, leaving me with only one way home, the trail in front of me. Months of planning and waiting had finally come to an end as I started down the dirt path with my friend Jon. Jon had flown out to Colorado 18 hours earlier, and had driven through the night with me to southwest Utah. This trip had been 3 years in the making; ever since I had seen the Kolob canyons of West Zion in May, 2009 and decided I must come back. Ahead of me waited 4 days and 70 miles of trails and canyons as I traveled through the park...

Ted Ehrlich takes us on an epic backpacking trip through Zion National Park, Read the full article below in Issue 7:

Zion Criss Cross

Issue 7 Page 1

Hiking the Narrows oand Across Zion National Park, Utah

tmountainnut....

Very nice adventures indeed; I have a bad case of "trail envy"! Also, the blog is impressive, again excellent work. As I posted earlier, a very different terrain than I normally hike. I'll continue to check it out, continued good luck...

Gary M

Olathe, Kansas

tmountainnut

tmountainnut....

Very nice adventures indeed; I have a bad case of "trail envy"! Also, the blog is impressive, again excellent work. As I posted earlier, a very different terrain than I normally hike. I'll continue to check it out, continued good luck...

Gary M

Olathe, Kansas

Thank you

I just updated it with another post. Enjoy.

• Premium Member
Aaron Zagrodnick

thanks Aaron for posting this

if anyone would like to read more about me and my adventures, i started a new blog

http://mtnnut.wordpress.com/

No problem, thanks for sharing the article! The blog looks great - Subscribed.