New; Unused Items; Hubba Hubba, Feathered Friends, etc

OneEyeMan

Well, the backpacking thing just didn't work out for me so I'd like to sell the following items. All are unused, as new.  Payment by PayPal only.  My PayPal is my email:  freilich@comcast.net   You pay the PayPal fees, I'll cover shipping and ins.  Email any questions as I don't get here often.  

1. Frost River Isle Royale Jr. waxed cotton backpack.  Built like the proverbial brick sh*^house and beautiful.   I had an extra snap custom added by Frost River for the inner top flap map pocket for security.     $325

2. Feathered Friends Puffin Nano 20 down sleeping bag.  Comes with storage and stuff sacks.  Like I said, unused, and clean.     $400                                                                               

3. MSR Hubba Hubba NX 2 person tent.  I'm sure you know this tent.  Set up once, never slept in.  Ridiculous build quality.  Weight of a 1 person tent, but sleeps 2.  Really nice.     $400

4. Exped Synmat UL 7 MW sleeping pad.  Super light weight and comfy.  Inflated once but never used.     $100                                                                                                                      

Hubba_Hubba.jpg

Feathered_Friends.jpg

Frost_River_4.jpg

Frost_River_3.jpg

Frost_River_2.jpg

Frost_River_1.jpg

Synmat 1.jpg

Synmat_2.jpg

Edited by OneEyeMan