Welcome!

Aaron Zagrodnick

• Premium Member
Aaron Zagrodnick

We're finally live! I thought about breaking a champagne bottle over the computer screen to christen the site, but we figured it wouldn’t be the bottle that broke. So a quick note here will have to do - Plus I just had to have the 1st post. :D Thanks for visiting, and please feel free to contact us with any questions or comments!

- Aaron

• 2 weeks later...

I initially found this site thanks to Wallace Hunter (AKA: Supa Chef) and was pretty impressed with the magazine, enough to bookmark the page anyway. Then I came across the forums thanks to the giveaway that Trail Designs is doing, so I figured it was definitely worth signing up for!

So, anyway, nice site you have here...looking forward to see it grow!

• Premium Member
Aaron Zagrodnick

Stick,

Thanks for dropping in, good to have you on board. (And thanks for the bookmark!)

• 9 months later...

i am not sure how to post on this forum. maybe this will work. i am new here. love to travel. have had a lot of adventures. friends keep begging me to write a book. could write several...maybe sometime...:)

• Premium Member
Aaron Zagrodnick

Welcome to the forum and let us know when the book is out! :D If you have any more issues posting, just let us know and we'll get it worked out!

still having some trouble finding where to click to read posts...i think i am getting there...:) i see you are listed for wy. i am at top of black hills, sd in spearfish. i camped in cheyenne sometime back for frontier days. a camp called last chance..open only during frontier days. owners name johnson, i think, out in the boonies. i also camped at wheatland. city park allows 3 free nights. last morning there i headed to dumpster, passed a low wall, with squirrel on it lapping up from an overturned can of hi energy drink. wish i could have waited to see the "fun"! saw a tractor pull there. on a bus, i got see gorgeous wind river canyon.. went to thermopolis. had to stop traffic there for deer group to cross.