Bringing minds together!

jeepingetowah

jeepingetowah

Aaron is a great guy who taught me much of what I know in lightweight backpacking. Maybe not everything, but he introduced me to the lines of thinking and where to find the resources to help me lower my weight and have more fun in the backcountry. I personally write a blog, but it is in now way comparable to the attention to detail and the photographic nature of Aaron.

However, if you did want to stop by and see my 1500 mile trip along the Appalachian Trail 2011 with my wife, then stop by our blog. Remember, to refer back to the dates of March 2011 through September 2011 if you want just the entries along the trail.

http://hikebikedale.blogspot.com/

Thanks,

Wallace - Supa Chef

• Premium Member

Hi Wallace,

Thanks for sharing your blog and all the helpful info you have on there. It's definitely great to see others who love hiking & backpacking and want to share information, helpful tips, and trip reports. Love the videos... gives me a real sense of what it was like for you on the AT. And I looooove the monkey pillowcase blog post!

Take care,

Jen

• Premium Member
Aaron Zagrodnick

Wallace,

When's the next big hike planned? Heading back to the A.T. soon? Thanks for the kind words, there have definitely been some great discussions over the years and your insight has been highly appreciated!

jeepingetowah

It is hard to say some days. With so many awesome choices, it is hard to decide. However, Mt. Kilimanjaro is on the books. But then again so are so many other hikes. We also met Austrailians, who convinced us we should try the Bibbleman track. However, like you said, the AT is calling our names daily. Just going to work for a while and build the house. After that we will take the trip decisions more seriously.

Until then... we will be trying to hit the state parks as often as we can!!!

Wallace - Supa Chef