Australian Wanderlust

Benji Bessant

Benji Bessant

Hi Everybody!

I'm Benji, Australian born and bred, I reside in Sydney and have a massive heart for all things natural. Mother nature is an amazing force on this planet and I get an amazing sense of awe every time I step into her domain.

Usually I get my kicks through mountain biking, camping and traveling throughout the Australia's countryside I now have a great passion (maybe and obsession) to "re-wild" through trekking.

I'm about to turn 30 and have travelled the world but never "trekked" it. This is my present to myself, to get out there and see the most beautiful sights mother nature has to offer.

Why did I end up here?

I'm a nubee/greenhorn/ametuer in the field of trekking so I would love to read stories about like-minded people doing what they love, grabbing some tips and tricks about gear, places to see, things to do and things not to do!

So greetings to everybody! I'm stoked to be here!

Peace,

Benji!

;)

Hi, Benji! Exciting to have someone here from Australia!

If you want to find out about our experiences, you might want to start with the trip reports and the magazine. Lots of good stories, and if you have any questions feel free to post them.

Benji Bessant

Cheers Peter!!!

The magazines look awesome, I'll start reading through them and if I have any questions I'll be sure to post them.

;)

Benji Bessant

Hey CraigKap!!! Milford is on my "Must Do" list. I'd love to hang out with the Hobbits for a while:)

The trek I'm planning next is Tasmania's Overland Track... Can't wait!!!!