Contribute to TrailGroove Magazine!

Aaron Zagrodnick

• Premium Member
Aaron Zagrodnick

If you like to write about the outdoors, or have something in the photographic or artistic department that you would like to share, check out our Contribute Page for all the details.

You can also take a look at the current issue of our Hiking and Backpacking Magazine for a general idea regarding the types of subject matter that we're interested in. Thanks to all of those who have contacted us so far!

I was looking through some of this information the other night, but not so sure that my stuff is up to par with the stuff that is featured in your magazine. Sounds interesting though. Great magazine too...keep up the good work! As well as your entire site, looks like you have put a lot of effort into it. Good job.

• Premium Member
Aaron Zagrodnick

Stick,

Thanks for the kind words! It's great to have you on board here, thanks for all of your input over the past few weeks. There are definitely no prerequisites so far as contributing is concerned. (Well, except for loving backpacking and hiking perhaps...) So everyone is welcome. From all of your input here on TrailGroove as well as all the great posts over on Stick's Blog, I think it's pretty obvious that you've met the only condition. :D Just give us a shout if you ever think you'd be interested in contributing to the mag!

tmountainnut

I’m not the best writer either, but I believe my trip reports are pretty good and I enjoy writing them. If you are looking for some more trip reports or specific gear reviews, I can do some more write ups when I go on another trip. my next trip will be in may.

Maybe i can do a review of the trail designs ti tri if i win it ;)

Stick,

Thanks for the kind words! It's great to have you on board here, thanks for all of your input over the past few weeks. There are definitely no prerequisites so far as contributing is concerned. (Well, except for loving backpacking and hiking perhaps...) So everyone is welcome. From all of your input here on TrailGroove as well as all the great posts over on Stick's Blog, I think it's pretty obvious that you've met the only condition. :D Just give us a shout if you ever think you'd be interested in contributing to the mag!

Thanks Aaron, I appreciate the kind words and will keep it in mind... :)

• Premium Member
Aaron Zagrodnick

No problem Stick!

tmountainnut,

We're glad that you might be interested and we'll be in touch. (By the way, condolences on the Sidewinder!)