Are you on other forums?

Stick

Just curious if anyone here is on any of the other popular backpacking forums, and if so what is your user name? I am a member on a few others...

Backpacker.com : STICK

WhiteBlaze: STICK

Backpacking Light: Chad Poindexter

Hammock Forums: SticksBlog

I am also signed up at Trail Space, but don't hardly go there much and can't remember my username... (my computer keeps up with it though... :) )

I started out at Backpacker.com and then migrated to WhiteBlaze due to my love for the AT. Once I got a hammock of course I went over to Hammock Forums, but don't use it much (in favor of my more traditional tents ~ although a hammock is very comfortable...) so I don't post much over there... Then as I lightened up my pack I headed over to BPL.

I am usually posting here, BPer, WB and at BPL...

So, does anyone else post at other forums too?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stick

• Hoop

• Leigh

• OCThiker

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...

I spend most of my time on Backpacking Arkansas and Big Bend Chat. BA because it's close to where I live. BBC because BiBe is a place I love to go to.

• 2 months later...

I'm a member of backpackinglight (JasonB) and hammockforums (JasonByers). I hang out at hammockforums just because I hammock camp but I share the ultralight bug with the bpl guys.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have several forums bookmarked on my ipad. The ones I visit most often are High Sierra Topix, Backpackthe sierra, and Lake Tahoe to Mount Whitney. I also have LOTS of blogs tagged that I read: Cali Trails (for the great pics attached), The Path Less Beaten (this guy is local to my area), and numerous PCT thru hiker journals. Quite interesting reads.

• 1 month later...
  • Aaron Zagrodnick locked, unlocked, locked and unlocked this topic