Interview with Thru-Hiker Erin "Wired" Saver

Aaron Zagrodnick

• Premium Member
Aaron Zagrodnick

As I rode in a silent van with other hopefuls to the border, I felt an overwhelming feeling of emotion that came out of nowhere! I had prepared in every possible way for the hike, but nothing could have prepared me for that unexpected wave of emotion. I’ve never had anything hit me like that before and I cried uncontrollably… I still can’t describe it other than to say that I was feeling what it felt like to LIVE life and hadn’t even known I wasn’t truly living until that moment. It was really powerful and my life has been forever changed in the most amazing way ever since.

In Issue 13 we interview PCT and CDT thru-hiker Erin “Wired” Saver, who’s setting off on the Appalachian Trail this spring for the Triple Crown. Read the full interview below in Issue 13:

Interview with Erin “Wired” Saver

Issue 13 Page 1

Hiking and Backpacking the Appalachian, Pacific Crest, and Continental Divide Trails - The Triple Crown

Aaron said:
As I rode in a silent van with other hopefuls to the border, I felt an overwhelming feeling of emotion that came out of nowhere! I had prepared in every possible way for the hike, but nothing could have prepared me for that unexpected wave of emotion. I’ve never had anything hit me like that before and I cried uncontrollably… I still can’t describe it other than to say that I was feeling what it felt like to LIVE life and hadn’t even known I wasn’t truly living until that moment. It was really powerful and my life has been forever changed in the most amazing way ever since.

In Issue 13 we interview PCT and CDT thru-hiker Erin “Wired” Saver, who’s setting off on the Appalachian Trail this spring for the Triple Crown. Read the full interview below in Issue 13:

Interview with Erin “Wired” Saver

Issue 13 Page 1

I love the photos on 31-32 and 33-34

great article