What do you want to see in the magazine?!

tmountainnut

tmountainnut

I wanted to post up an open thread for what trips/trails our readers really want to see.

I've got some plans in the works for my personal trips this spring, summer, and fall. However, i want to know what you want to read about. Let me know whats on your bucket list or caught in the back of your mind. It doesn't need to be an epic thru hike, but a location you remember hearing about or a day trip through a special place.

Thanks! :)

-Ted

• 1 month later...
  • Premium Member
Aaron Zagrodnick

I've always wanted to head over to Isle Royale National Park, but so far haven't been able to make it. This year is pretty booked with all the other trips I have planned, so it's looking like it may be pushed back again. We'll see, would definitely like to get out there and spend a week or so exploring the island...Or live vicariously until I can make it. :D

New Zealand and some of the great walks there are in my sights for next year (February?)

tmountainnut

New Zealand and some of the great walks there are in my sights for next year (February?)

Oh man, how i wish i had some time off to go to new zealand. One of my bucket list items has always been to bike the length of New Zealand, taking off to backpack their tracks whenever i reach one, although i wouldn't turn my nose up to taking a camper van along the length of it instead.

• 1 month later...

I've always wanted to travel to Alaska. I'd also like to explore Canada and particularly Banff National Park. Oh heck, there's too many places to list!

"So many mountains so little time"