Article: Issue 2

Aaron Zagrodnick

• Premium Member
Aaron Zagrodnick

Feel free to sound off here. You'll need to Register before you can comment.

• 1 month later...

I am very impressed by the simple, visually striking format of this new online magazine! Backpacker Magazine take note!

Great job, Aaron and Jen!

OregonKen...

First...I love your member avatar photo! Since I have promised myself to be open and honest on this forum, I must admit my hike envy of you being in such a beautiful place.

Second...I only discovered this wonderful online magazine about a month ago, so I'm new to all of this. I find myself asking, "Why do I like Trailgroove so much when I have little but disdane for social media?" Well, the photography is really excellent and the articles interesting, but....

But really it's reading the thoughts, ideas, and plans of other real life hikers and their obvious love of the trail what I most enjoy. I will admit, I have asked myself a few questions as a result I had not thought about for some time. So thank you Aaron and Jen, perhaps later I'll send along a few of the answers I came up with.

• Premium Member
Aaron Zagrodnick

Thanks guys, we really appreciate it!! OrgeonKen - Welcome to the site and glad that you were able to take a look at the magazine! Gary M - To be honest I'm not the biggest fan of social media myself. But I do know that we like backpacking & hiking - I guess TrailGroove is the result. :D We'd definitely be interested in hearing more about those questions in the future.