Great Smoky Mountains – Tremont Lollipop Loop

Aaron Zagrodnick

• Premium Member
Aaron Zagrodnick

The Smoky Mountains contain many remarkable places. Some areas convey rugged grandeur, others ancient elegance and beauty. This hike provides tastes of those things, but more significant than any of those features, it's one of the most calming, peaceful hikes I've enjoyed anywhere in the region. It may not be the most photogenic trail, but something about it draws me back again and again. I hike this trail more frequently than any other in the park, and I always leave wanting more…

Sean Sparbanie breaks down a beautiful hike in the Smokies, read the full article below in Issue 16:

Great Smoky Mountain Adventures: The Tremont Lollipop Hike

Issue 16 Page 1

Hiking the Tremont Trail Loop in Great Smoky Mountains National Par

• 4 weeks later...

Great article and beautiful photographs. This gave me a strong itch to get back to the Smokies sooner rather than later.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love hiking in the Smokey's my brother in law lives in Maryville TN so we hike as much as we can when we go....beautiful places to see

That is awesome. I live in Maryville as well. I'm out of commission on a broken ankle right now, but when I'm not injured, I spend 95% of my hiking time in the Smokies. I think it is very cool to have find a someone connected to my hometown on here.