Hello from Kansas

willrun4fun

willrun4fun

North Central Kansas resident who heads to Colorado to hike 14ers any chance I get. Haven't done any multi-day hikes really. Enjoy the shorter outings more I think.

Also an active trail and road runner. Anything from half marathons to 50K so far.

Last trip to Colorado I finished off a few more peaks. Made it up holy cross on a nice day and got a decent pic:https://www.dropbox.com/sc/8b06xp4khoukudo/AACVCZPEBzu1BM1w2Jpo9Sffa

tmountainnut

North Central Kansas resident who heads to Colorado to hike 14ers any chance I get. Haven't done any multi-day hikes really. Enjoy the shorter outings more I think.

Also an active trail and road runner. Anything from half marathons to 50K so far.

Last trip to Colorado I finished off a few more peaks. Made it up holy cross on a nice day and got a decent pic:https://www.dropbox.com/sc/8b06xp4khoukudo/AACVCZPEBzu1BM1w2Jpo9Sffa

How many are you up to. I bagged number 35 last weekend, and will hopefully get a few more this weekend down in the san juans.

nice shot off the summit looking at the halo ridge. which route did you go up?

How many are you up to. I bagged number 35 last weekend, and will hopefully get a few more this weekend down in the san juans.

nice shot off the summit looking at the halo ridge. which route did you go up?

Wowza, 35 that's awesome. I've got 2....

Hello Backatchya Kansas!!

tmountainnut

Its a fun trip for sure. When i went, i took my friend Xavier, who's from Florida, and it definitely wore him out. We were pretty happy when we got to the top of half moon pass, and we took a little under 12 hours doing halo ridge up and the standard route back. one of the prettier 14er hikes out there.

Took this shot in the San Juans last weekend while hiking out of Navajo basin. Its another very pretty area.

post-68-143508720369_thumb.jpg