Winners Announced!

Aaron Zagrodnick

• Premium Member
Aaron Zagrodnick

Congratulations to EX121 (Grand Prize) and Stick (Runner up) - The winners of our Harmony House Backpacking Kit, I Hike, & Trail Tested giveaway!

Full Details Here

WooHoo! Congrats EX121!

This was the perfect end to my birthday! Very excited to get these books... Thanks Aaron for the giveaway... :)

Wow thanks so much. I have been wanting to try Harmony House stuff. The books look great too. Maybe I'll take them on part of the PCT in August. Congrats to Stick. Thanks for the giveaway.

• Premium Member
Aaron Zagrodnick

Anytime - Hope you guys like everything as much as we do. :D

EX121 - We tried a few items from Harmony House a few years ago and have been hooked ever since. A great way to make backcountry cooking a lot more interesting at such a light weight. We even find ourselves sneaking the HH vegetables into our dinners at the house...

Both of the books are a really good read as well.

Stick - Happy birthday! It looks like we timed the giveaway just right! :)

Aaron, just wanted to let you know that the books arrived today! They look awesome... I have breezed through both of them and am looking forward to reading them both...gotta finish Wild first though... :)

And I will say...it took me a minute to realize that Justin's dog (Yoni?) also signed it...I sure wasn't expecting it, but as I was looking at the signature I noticed the paw print... it was awesome...

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks again for hosting yet another awesome giveaway!

• Premium Member
Aaron Zagrodnick

Glad they arrived safely... I wasn't expecting Yoni's signature either, but I thought it was very cool that Justin threw that in. :)

I got the package today. Its great, thanks Aaron. Just in time for a trip. The House Queen (wife) and I are excited to try the HH food. The book look great also, airplane reading, help me stay sane (maybe too late). K

• Premium Member
Aaron Zagrodnick

Great to hear! Sorry it took so long, shipped it out via Priority last week so I was thinking Monday or Tuesday at the latest... Must have been all that HH food weighing down the truck... :D