ZPacks Altaplex Tent

Aaron Zagrodnick

• Premium Member
Aaron Zagrodnick

Interesting new addition to the ZPacks tent lineup, the 1.5 person Altaplex, 36 x 90" bathtub floor w/ vestibule space sounds like it might make for a nicely spacious 1 person shelter at 16.9 ounces:

I really like having a video of a product, like REI and others use, versus just a written review. I just think it gives you a better idea of the features and how things work.

In this video, I like seeing just how much space the tent has available, and I like a spacious tent!

Gary M

Olathe, Kansas

"Isn't the purpose of hiking and backpacking to enjoy the freedom and wonders of the outdoors? To see and explore the beauty of nature first-hand? To experience the trail as if it is your first time seeing such things?"

Edited by Gary M

Just thinking, I wonder...........

Is it possible to insert videos in the TrailGroove Magazine rather than only written product reviews? Perhaps there may be technical issues involved, certainly wouldn't work with a PDF version which I happen to like.

Gary M

Olathe, Kansas

"Isn't the purpose of hiking and backpacking to enjoy the freedom and wonders of the outdoors? To see and explore the beauty of nature first-hand? To experience the trail as if it is your first time seeing such things?"

Edited by Gary M

Sweet! Just what I was looking for. Light, easy set up, not cheap at $535 plus stakes and pole extender $567. But his will be on my wish list for the up coming season.

• Premium Member
Aaron Zagrodnick
Gary M said:
Just thinking, I wonder...........

Is it possible to insert videos in the TrailGroove Magazine rather than only written product reviews? Perhaps there may be technical issues involved, certainly wouldn't work with a PDF version which I happen to like.

Hey Gary, definitely possible and something we hope to feature more of soon!

More info on the Altaplex here:

http://www.zpacks.com/shelter/altaplex.shtml

...58" peak height.