Note: Contest Ended 7/30/13.
Congratulations to TollerMom, the randomly selected winner of our Joby Micro 250 & Campsaver.com gift card giveaway! Big thanks to all who entered and for all the great trails and trips that were shared.
Missed out but still need the gear? Check out Joby Tripods here at Amazon.
We’re celebrating the release of Issue 9 by giving away a Joby Micro 250 tripod and a $20 E-Gift card from Campsaver.com to one lucky TrailGroove reader. Entries to the contest end Tuesday 7/30 @ 8 P.M. Mountain Time. Winners to be announced the following day.
Photo: Ted Ehrlich
The Joby Micro 250 is a .8 ounce tripod perfect for any backcountry photography enthusiast with a smaller camera who’s looking to keep things as light and simple as possible. For more information on the Micro 250 as well as other tripods suitable for backpacking and hiking, check out Ted Ehrlich’s article Tripods and Trekking in Issue 9.
Here’s the scoop on the giveaway:
1) Respond to this blog post with a comment on your favorite backpacking or hiking destination / trail so far this year (And why) to enter. If you haven’t already done so, you’ll need to Register to leave a comment.
2) Your comment from Tuesday 7/23 through Tuesday 7/30 @ 8 P.M. Mountain Time counts as one entry.
3) Additional chances to win: After entering as described above, receive additional entries with each Forum post or comment on another blog post you make during the contest timeframe.
4) Entries to the contest end Tuesday 7/30 @ 8 P.M. Mountain Time. Winners to be announced the following day.
5) The winner will be contacted via email for an address where we can send the winnings. Winners will have 1 week to respond & claim the prize, otherwise we’ll draw again.
Special thanks to TrailGroove contributor Ted Ehrlich for donating the Joby GorillaPod Micro 250 Tripod used in this giveaway!
The Fine Print:
For entries to count, the comments / posts should be applicable to backpacking, hiking, the outdoors, etc., and at least somewhat constructive. For instance, we won't be able to count intentionally repeated posts, spam, one word posts (Unless it's a really good one word post), or posts that don't meet our basic forum guidelines agreed to when you Register.
Thanks for visiting, and good luck!