Upgrade

Aaron Zagrodnick

• Premium Member
Aaron Zagrodnick

Hey everyone,

Just a heads-up that tomorrow, Tuesday the 23rd, we plan to run some upgrades on the site and forum - the site may be entirely or partially offline for a few hours but we'll work to have it back up and running as soon as possible - So if something doesn't work, check back in a few minutes! All issues of the magazine will remain online including the latest issue:

http://www.trailgroove.com/issue22.html

Might be sorting out a few things here and there and doing some polishing for a couple days - if you encounter any issues or have any problems after the upgrade, please don't hesitate to let me know here, via a private message, or at Aaron (at) TrailGroove.com and we'll do our best to come up with a solution. Your username and password won't change, but if you previously had your login details stored for the forum, they will likely need to be re-entered, and I'd suggest using both the "Remember Me" option as well as saving them in your browser so they'll be automatically populated in the future just to make things easier.

Thanks!

Hey everyone,

Just a heads-up that tomorrow, Tuesday the 23rd, we plan to run some upgrades on the site and forum - the site may be entirely or partially offline for a few hours but we'll work to have it back up and running as soon as possible - So if something doesn't work, check back in a few minutes! All issues of the magazine will remain online including the latest issue:

http://www.trailgroove.com/issue22.html

Might be sorting out a few things here and there and doing some polishing for a couple days - if you encounter any issues or have any problems after the upgrade, please don't hesitate to let me know here, via a private message, or at Aaron (at) TrailGroove.com and we'll do our best to come up with a solution. Your username and password won't change, but if you previously had your login details stored for the forum, they will likely need to be re-entered, and I'd suggest using both the "Remember Me" option as well as saving them in your browser so they'll be automatically populated in the future just to make things easier.

Thanks!

Aaron,

Looking forward to the upgrade. I've been reading TrailGroove from just about the start back in 2012, it's been fun seeing you grow. Good luck!

Gary M

Olathe, Kansas

• Like 1

• Premium Member
Aaron Zagrodnick

Thanks Gary.

Forums are back online, hope to have everything else implemented shortly. :)

• Like 2

• Premium Member
Aaron Zagrodnick

Thanks Paul, good to hear...still some more work to do, but getting there!

Edited by Aaron

• 3 weeks later...

I like the upgrades. :) One previous feature (New Posts) no longer appears. Any chance of that coming back? I liked being able to click that and instantly seeing what new post had been made.

• Premium Member
Aaron Zagrodnick

Thanks PaulGS! Couple options depending on how exactly you use the forum. If you have your password saved / are already logged in, the "New Content" view is pretty useful. You can find it at this link:

http://www.trailgroove.com/new-content/

When you are logged in, there's also a link to it right below search in the upper right / the star icon on mobile also in the upper right. Once you're in New Content, you can apply various filters if you'd like on the left hand side and they'll save...You could even bookmark that page.

Logged in or not, the Activity Stream is pretty useful as well. You can find it here:

http://www.trailgroove.com/activity/

...Or via the "What's New" tab at the top / via the menu on mobile. If you save your password and stay logged in New Content is probably the way to go, if not the Activity Stream is probably easiest. If this doesn't help though, let me know and we'll see if it's possible to come up with a solution!

• Premium Member
Aaron Zagrodnick

Glad we were able to figure it out!