Khan's super easy special backcountry meal.

BlueKhan

I'll first make a random visit to Chic-Fillet, Pizza hut or other random places for some hot sauce packets, parmesan cheese packets, pepper and even some butter packets. I'll then pick up some smoked salmon and some ramen from the super-market. Toss the seasoning packet in the trash, then boil the ramen and drain. Immediately add the salmon, pepper, butter, hot sauce and cheese packets. It's actually better than it sounds and super energy...

tmountainnut

I'll first make a random visit to Chic-Fillet, Pizza hut or other random places for some hot sauce packets, parmesan cheese packets, pepper and even some butter packets. I'll then pick up some smoked salmon and some ramen from the super-market. Toss the seasoning packet in the trash, then boil the ramen and drain. Immediately add the salmon, pepper, butter, hot sauce and cheese packets. It's actually better than it sounds and super energy...

I kinda do the same thing, but its boil in bag rice instead of ramen, and taco bell packets (the green sauce is my favorite). I would boil the rice (more like get the water to boil, then turn off the stove and let it sit), then add a foil packet of salmon or chicken, and sauce packets. great for dinner or lunch.