Finally- thru hiker sized Snickers

Just Bill

The one pound snickers bar is here- 2160 calories, or just enough for dessert!

Be sure to stock up.

I let my 4 year old eat this- he ran six laps in the parking lot then ran headfirst into the van. Now he is in the hospital being treated for diabetes- but otherwise still very excited about this snickers bar!

post-1215-143508722136_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• Premium Member
Aaron Zagrodnick

Could definitely simplify my packing for trips - 3 bars and some coffee in my food bag and I'm all set for a weekend trip! A slightly different take on a famous John Muir quote perhaps...

how about a 5 lb. Hershey chocolate bar... might take up a little too much pack space

post-1242-143508722503_thumb.jpg

Edited by climbingwall
pic sideways

how about a 5 lb. Hershey chocolate bar... might take up a little too much pack space

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2879[/ATTACH]

That looks like a SUL gram weenie dream!

Finally- an internal pack frame that you could list in the consumable portion of your gear grams account and get your base weight down as low as possible.

Plus you could eat it.:P

Do they make that in Kit-Kat? :)

Myk, 2.4 oz is the largest size for Kit Kats, I believe. But Climbingwall has it right - a 5lb. Hershey Bar is awesome. Next to that, a 1lb. Reese's Peanut Butter cup!

Myk, 2.4 oz is the largest size for Kit Kats, I believe. But Climbingwall has it right - a 5lb. Hershey Bar is awesome. Next to that, a 1lb. Reese's Peanut Butter cup!

Passed on the snickers- but I did get the monster Peanut butter cup for my wife- this one came as two 1/2 pound cups.

Those were the only properly sized candies available- unless you'd like to count the 2'x3' box of shortbread cookies that was also stocked nearby. Looked to be a solid one day supply.