Issue 13 Released

Aaron Zagrodnick

• Premium Member
Aaron Zagrodnick

Issue 13 of TrailGroove Magazine is now available! Click the preceding link or the cover below to take a look:

In This Issue:

What Bill Bryson Never Told you About the Appalachian Trail

Interview with Thru-Hiker Erin “Wired” Saver

Jargon: Load Lifters

Tip: First Aid Kits

The Ice Caves of the Shawangunk Ridge

ZPacks 20 Degree Sleeping Bag Review

Trail News

Gear Mash

Photo Tips from the Trail: Snow

Dayhikes in Jasper National Park

Backcountry Cuisine: Strawberry Cran-apple Trail Juice

Backpacking Colorado’s Four Pass Loop

The Drive Home: Winter

Over 150 free pages dedicated to backpacking and hiking. Special thanks to all of our readers and contributors for your support and contributions towards the latest issue! If it's your first time viewing the magazine, we suggest starting on Page 1 for viewing tips and tricks. Prefer a different format or want to view the magazine offline? A PDF (14 MB) is also available. Your input is highly appreciated. Let us know what you thought about Issue 13 here on the TrailGroove Forum, or shoot us an email anytime. Thanks for reading and keep an eye out for Issue 14, due out in late March.

post-3-143508718402_thumb.jpg

I never tire of your magazine. I dive into each new issue eagerly anticipating splendid trail reports, photographs of scenery that stops me in my tracks (and the pics in the Four Pass Loops story, it also took my breath away) and of course, my favorite..The Drive Home. Makes me feel satiated, like after a Thanksgiving meal, when you push back from the table, smile and exhale with a big ahhhhh!

Thanks for putting together another great issue! Loved it all, especially Wired's interview and the Four Pass Loop hike, which we have planned for next Aug!

• Premium Member
Aaron Zagrodnick

Thank you for your feedback TollerMom & Leigh! Glad you liked it. :D

Aaron..............

Belated congrats on lucky Issue 13! I am fortunate enough to have stumbled across TrailGroove from about the beginning. I hesitated at first, as I have previously noted, I'm not a real "joiner type", or a social media person. But the photos, articles, and interesting interplay on the forum are just too good to miss.

Again, great work, as always I'm already looking forward to the next issue.

Gary M

Olathe, Kansas