Hello from Washington

Gearspoke

Hello all! Moved from California to Bellingham Washington, avid hiker. Have been hiking since I could walk, which believe me is a lot of hikes. If you have any questions about trails/areas in California, please ask away! As for Washington, I am slowly getting to know the area while GeoCaching. Teehee cant get enough. But you if know of great areas to hike let me know, I am always an eager beaver to get out there. Just discovered the San Juans and all of its beauty! Anyhoo don't really know waht else to say except that I am happy to be here and discuss what the world has to offer :)

Welcome! I have played a bit in Washington--Rainier and part way up Mt Baker. Hope to get out to North Cascades soon!

Welcome! I have played a bit in Washington--Rainier and part way up Mt Baker. Hope to get out to North Cascades soon!

You really need to get out here, there is so much to experience, that even I am just discovering.

so many mountains, so little time... I am hopeful of retiring in the next two years, which will give me more time to explore many areas, peaks, etc........

so many mountains, so little time... I am hopeful of retiring in the next two years, which will give me more time to explore many areas, peaks, etc........

Ugh Congratulations! Time to start planning trips and book them now if you are planning to go international! :)